TDU is building a campaign war-chest to retire Hoffa and Co. and win new leadership in 2021.
The Teamster Election Raffle is raising funds that will help:
- Support Candidates and Convention Delegate slates that oppose givebacks and pension cuts.
- Protect members’ right to vote and fair union elections.
- Eliminate the Two-Thirds Rule on contract votes.
- Support the O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United team.
Teamster Election Raffle - $10 Donation for 1 Ticket, or 5 Tickets for $20
First Prize: $1,000
Second Prize: $500
Third Prize: $100
Drawing will be held and winners will be announced on Monday, June 1.
Tips for raffle ticket sellers:
- Sell tickets primarily to Teamster members. Only dues-paying Teamsters can donate to the Teamsters United Campaign. Retirees and non-members can buy tickets to donate to the Legal & Accounting Fund.
- Make sure each person fills out the stub completely. We must have each member's name, phone, local, email, and the last four digits of his/her social security number. Non-Teamsters must check the box that says "Check here if you're not a current Teamster (L&A)."
- Sell five tickets each time. One ticket is a $10, five tickets is only $20.
- When you run out of tickets, call the campaign to get more!
Return your stubs, money, and any unused tickets by Monday, May 11 to:
P.O. Box 10128
Detroit, MI 48210
Only current dues-paying Teamsters may donate to the TDU Teamster Election Fund. Retirees and others can donate to the Education and Legal Defense Fund (TRF).