May 22, 2012: Working Teamsters at UPS are working together through the Make UPS Deliver network to mobilize for a fair contract.
There's no reason to settle the contract with UPS early if it means settling short.
Any contract offer from UPS has to be put to a vote of the members. Our Right to Vote gives us leverage to win a better contract.
If UPS sees that we will vote to reject a bad contract, then the company will be forced to put a
better offer on the table.
Make UPS Deliver is a nationwide network of UPS stewards and members who share information on contract negotiations. We're mobilizing to win a contract that:
- Protects our benefits and wins better pensions
- Wins higher wages especially for part-timers
- Protects drivers from UPS abusing GPS & telematics technology
- Ends trumped up discipline for "dishonesty"
- Stops production harassment and excessive loads
- Creates more full-time jobs so part-timers can go full-time and drivers can get relief from excessive loads
- Stops subcontracting feeder work and packages to the Post Office
Do you agree with these contract goals? Got other ideas?
Click here to send us a message and join the Make UPS Deliver contract network.