The workshops at the TDU Convention are taught by some of the best union leaders and experts around. Join us this Nov. 6-8 at the Cleveland Airport Sheraton for workshops on:Writing and Investigating Grievances
- Bargaining to Protect Jobs
- Legal Rights on the Job and in the Union
- Advanced Grievance Handling
- Preparing the Tough Discharge Case
- Running for Local Union Office
- Using the Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Future of Teamster Pensions
- Working Safe, Working Smart at UPS
- Understanding the Economic Crisis
- Organizing to Dump Hoffa
- And much more, including Q&As with legal experts, industry meetings, and caucus meetings for African-American, Latino, and women Teamsters.
Click here to register for the TDU Convention.
UPS Teamsters: Share Contract Enforcement Strategies
“The TDU Convention is our chance to compare notes with UPS Teamsters from across the country.
“I’m looking forward to sharing strategies on how we can protect members from production harassment and unfair discipline. I also want to hear how UPS is using new technology, like telematics.”
Mark Day, Local 705 Package Car Steward, Chicago
Win Stronger Contracts
“A group of us will be coming out to the TDU Convention together—and we can’t wait.
“TDU workshops in Vermont have already helped give us tools to unite the members and get ready for contract bargaining.
“We’re looking forward to meeting Teamsters from across the country and getting more training on how to win a strong contract and enforce our rights.”
Scott Ranney, Bus Driver, CCTA, Local 597, Vermont
Want to find out more? Call TDU at (313) 842-2600.