April 24, 2012: UPS Teamsters are building a nationwide campaign to make sure that any early deal makes UPS deliver the contract we deserve.
Our contract at UPS doesn’t expire until Aug. 2013. But the International Union and UPS are planning to negotiate the next contract early.
The Make UPS Deliver Campaign is bringing together Teamsters to win a contract that:
- Protects Our Benefits and Win Better Pensions
- Wins Higher Wages Especially for Part-Timers
- Protects Drivers from UPS Abusing GPS & Telematics Technology
- Ends Trumped Up Discipline for “Dishonesty”
- Stops Production Harassment & Excessive Loads
- Creates More Full-Time Jobs So Part-Timers Can Go Full-Time and Drivers Can Get Relief from Excessive Loads
- Stops Subcontracting Feeder Work and Packages to the Post Office
Click here to send Make UPS Deliver a message about what you think the priority issues are for the next contract.
Click here to download a Make UPS Deliver bulletin.
Click here to learn more about the Make UPS Deliver campaign.
Click here to download an update on the IBT-UPS pension plan. This plan covers UPS Teamsters in the Carolinas, the Southern Region and most of the Central Region (but not Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and St. Louis).