Here’s all the information you need to know to enter a team.
- The Bowl-a-Thon will be held on Sunday, May 17 after the Local 804 General Membership Meeting. The event starts at 1 PM at Bowl 360 in Ozone Park (9818 Rockaway Blvd).
- Each captain is responsible for organizing a team of six players. Registration cost is $600 per team. You can pay your team registration cost by buying or selling raffle tickets. Registration includes three hours of bowling, shoe rental, two drink tickets per player, and pizza & wings.
- Each team needs to raise a minimum of $600 through raffle ticket sales. The packet you'll be given includes $1,000 of tickets. The more tickets we sell, the more we will raise.
- Raffle tickets can be sold to Teamster members, retirees or to non-Teamsters (as long as they do not employ Teamsters).
- There will be three raffle winners, drawn at the Bowl-a-Thon. Prizes for raffle winners are:
- Two tickets to the Yankees-Mets game on July 29th.
- Flatscreen TV (or $250)
- Melton/Leather Teamster Jacket (or $200)
Fill out this form to become a team captain and we will follow up with you.
If you have any questions, call Keyian Vafai at 718-287-3283 or email at email@example.com.
The funds raised from Bowling Against Givebacks will benefit TDU’s election fund to protect our Right to Vote, eliminate the Two-Thirds Rule, and support the O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United slate. This account only accepts donations from current, dues-paying Teamsters. Non-Teamsters supporters and retired Teamsters can make tax-deductible donations to the Teamster Rank & File Education and Legal Defense Fund (TRF).