In the coming weeks, national contracts covering more than 300,000 members will be voted on. There’s still time to get the word out, network with members in your area, and organize for the stronger contracts we deserve.
Click here to order your bundle of this special issue and join thousands of Teamsters who are helping inform members across the country.
If you aren't yet a TDU member and would like to check out this issue for yourself, click here to download and read an electronic copy of the whole issue.
This all-in-one guide includes:
- Members organizing against healthcare givebacks
- Why the proposed contract doesn’t deliver on technology harassment and dishonesty
- Part-timers sold out by empty promises from the International
- How the International wants to use the agreement to strip local union’s power to enforce the contract, and more
- Members are organizing to reject against a substandard contract
- Proposed contact concessions include smaller wage increases than last contract, frozen pensions, and a new second tier Line Haul Driver Board
- Summary of key contract changes
- What members are saying on the wage givebacks, subcontracting, and new technology language
TDU membership includes a year's subscription to Teamster Voice. Click here to join and subscribe today.