Do you want to find out more about your Teamster finances? Financial reports from the International Union and nearly every Teamster local are coming online.
You can find out how much your local spent on salaries, benefits, and representation last year by looking at its LM-2 report at the Department of Labor website.
An LM-2 is a form that most unions file with the Department of Labor each year that gives a breakdown of the organization’s finances.
It can show you how much your local officers get paid, how your local is spending its money, and more.
All LM-2 financial reports must be posted online by March 31. Many are up already.
IBT locals made up of public employees do not file an LM-2, but they do file IRS Form 990, so the information below does not apply to those locals. For help getting a copy of your local’s Form 990, please contact TDU.
How to Find Your Local Union’s LM-2
1. On the web, go to https://olms.dol-esa.gov/olpdr/
2. Under Abbr, select IBT.
Rail Teamsters should select BLE, or BMWE. GCC Teamsters should select GCIU.
3. Under Designation Number, put your local union number and click enter on your keyboard.
4. In a few seconds, a link to the most recent LM-2 will appear. To read that LM-2, click on the hyper link for the Report.
5. To find officer salaries, scroll down to Schedule 11.
6. To find employee salaries, scroll down to Schedule 12.
Note: To find the International’s information, go to the website above and under file number, enter 000-093, and then click Submit. If you enter the file number, there’s no need to enter a, Abbreviation or Designation Number.
If you have any questions or need help getting an LM-2, please call the TDU National Office at 313-842-2600, or click here to ask a question or send us a message.