Are you concerned about where our union is headed? Then this year’s TDU Convention is for you.
Join us Nov. 6-8 at the Cleveland Airport Sheraton.
- Meet Teamsters who are making a difference by enforcing our contracts, protecting Teamster standards, and running for local union office.
- Arm yourself with knowledge in over a dozen workshops led by Teamster officers, active members, attorneys, and union experts.
- Help shape our movement’s strategy and get involved in the movement to Dump Hoffa in 2011.
Make your plans now to join Teamsters from across our union. Click here or call (313) 842-2600 to register.
“The workshops at the TDU Convention give you real-life advice on how to protect your rights, win more grievances, and look out for your benefits.”
Chuck Deaver, YRC
Local 174, Seattle
“With all the bad news in the union, it’s no wonder some members get discouraged. I keep coming back to the Convention because I get to meet other Teamsters who are working to make our union better—and are in it for the long-haul.”
Katie Brutcher, Anheuser-Busch
Local 1149, Baldwinsville, N.Y.
- Bargaining in Tough Times
- Winning Grievances and Arbitrations
- Protecting Pensions and Benefits
- Running for Local Union Office
- Teamster History
- Legal Rights on the Job and in the Union
- And much more, including special meetings for UPS, freight, rail, waste, UPS Freight, movers, and African-American, Latino, and women Teamsters.
Click here or call (313) 842-2600 to register.