O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United is proposing a series of amendments to the Teamster Constitution to increase the power of working Teamsters. Sign the petition to show your support for OZ-Teamsters United at the Teamster Convention.
Sean O’Brien, Fred Zuckerman and the Teamsters United Slate is proposing a series of constitutional changes at the Teamster Convention, including:
- Rank-And-File Members on All Bargaining Committees
- Majority Rule In Contract Votes
- Majority Rule on Supplements And Riders
- Improve Strike Benefits To Win Strong Contracts
- No Forced Mergers Of Locals Or Forced Transfer Of Members
- Democratic Elections for International Union Leaders
- Right To Leaders With Rank & File Experience
Teamster Convention Showdown
The Hoffa-backed Vairma-Herrera Slate has attacked these changes, setting up a showdown at the Teamster Convention when delegates from every local union will vote on the reforms.
O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United is asking Delegates to sign a pledge to back the slate and the proposed amendments at the Convention. Rank-and-file Teamsters can show our support too.
Sign the petition to urge Teamster Convention Delegates to vote to nominate O’Brien-Zuckerman Teamsters United and support the constitutional changes at the Teamster Convention.